Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Our Christmas






Our Christmas was WONDERFUL! I hope yours was too! DH got callogne, a belt buckle and his much wanted 49'ers pillow case. Ray Ray get spoiled, but the couch and the sit and spin rank on the top of her list! I got a fondue pot! Im so excited! I also got a spinning wheel from my husband and wonderful mother in law, but I wont get to play with it until we pick it up on Wed... hehe, but you bet there will soon be oodles of gorgeous hand dyed and spun yarn at my house!

So what did you get? Leave me links to your Christmas posts so I can come "visit" and see what you got!

MckLinky Blog Hop


3 comments:

  1. I love that first pic. She is obviously very excited! I got seasons 2, 3, and 5 of LOST :) 3 beaded Christmas ornament frames (they are really pretty), and a calendar for my calendar frame. I was so happy with all of them. It was a fun and relaxing day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful Christmas!! We had fondue for Christmas Eve dinner...yum. I love my fondue pot.

    I got pj pants that I bought, and handed to my husband to give me for Christmas. LOL...I'm not much for surprises after all these years...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great Christmas!

    My hubby and I bought season 7 of 24 as our Christmas present to each other. I also used a g/c today to get myself a pair of slippers and a new pan for the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)