Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

WAHOOOO!

Im at 302 post now! wahoo! I promise that review I mentioned will be posted tomarrow- but for today, I have something even COOLER to tell you about! Yesterday I saw a post on freebies 4 mom (GREAT website by the way!) about how it is LEE brand jeans 120 anniversary! How cool is that? Well to celebrate they are offering up 120 pairs of their new style of Jeans FOR FREE EVERY DAY in December! Woot Woot! Thats a LOT of jeans! All you have to do to enter to win is go here and become a fan on facebook of lee jeans. That page should take you straight though if you find the link that says "win free jeans" you just go and fill out your size and your address and you are automatically entered to win! and guess what?

I WON I WON I WON!!!!!!!!!

So in 4-6 weeks a brand new pair of LEE brand jeans will be waiting for me on my doorstep! :) Im excited! (especially because they come in long!) DOnt tell, but im totally signing DH up tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. super duper amazing freaking fantastic
    that is great and i am happy for you
    get those sexy ones you wanted
    not the MOM jeans

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)