Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Im borring I know!

I always seem to come up with the greatest topics to blog about when I am just falling asleep or just waking up- so needless to say I cant ever remember them when it comes time to write! lol.

This week was a HUGE week for our little miss! She didnt have a single potty accident the entire week! (Saturday-Saturday) She also went binki free AND got a big girl bed, and she is doing amazing with both! She had a TERRIBLE cold, still has symptoms of it, but is feeling better, so to have all these changes AND be sick was not easy, but she is such a trooper and did GREAT!

I am super excited to start making her big girl bedding and new bedding for the baby- I just have to make some funds and go shopping, I already have it all picked out! :)

So that was how our week went last week- how was yours?


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad Bailey if feeling better. I may be needing some baby gifts made. I have 3 babies on the way that I need gifts for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was quite an achievment. Proud for her too!

    I can not wait to see what you make...your talent astounds me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)