Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Help me get some facebook fans!

You may or may not have seen my sidebar buttons for my facebook pages both for this blog and for my etsy sites. I am now running a contest and the 125th fan to my etsy site page will win a hat of their choice from my store or a $20 gift certificate to either of my stores for the person who referred them! So PLEASE go and become a fan! You can stay up to date with the new things I make every week and when there is a deal going on! Go HERE and become a fan and then go suggest the page to all your friends! the 150th fan will win something too! :)



1 comment:

  1. Love your work. You are quite talented.
    Of course I'll be a fan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)