Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Big steps

I have decided this blog needs a change. I have been hoping every post would be something fun and helpful, but then it just goes a week without getting posted to- so now I am going to just go with the flow and hope that every so often I can sneak something good in there.....

This week is a busy week at our house! Little Bailey is turning 2 on Monday! I cannot believe she is 2 already! This past week I have been reflecting on the time we have had together so far and I honestly cant imagine where this kind, loving, beautiful little girl came from!
Last year at her party-She dug right into that cake!

Every morning she wakes up yelling "mom! pee pee!" She promptly goes in and goes potty and is then ready for her snuggles! Her day can not start without about 35 HUGE hugs, kisses and I love you's! She never needs prompting and makes sure that the hugs and kisses are evenly spread between mommy and daddy! Next comes breakfast- a HEAPING bowl of whatever cereal daddy is having. She also drinks every last drop of milk out of the bowl!

She is such a funny kid! She loves to play, dance and sing! She loves to help do the laundry and wipe things up! She loves to make people smile and knows how to express herself! This past week she has learned how to wimper and say "daddy bye bye. I sad!" Breaks my heart and makes me laugh at the same time! Yesterday she started saying the phrase "where are we?" We were watching brother bear the movie and I think she picked it up from there!

I love this little girl and couldnt be more excited to be her mom! I hope you had a great year Bailey- here is to another wonderful year to come!




5 comments:

  1. What a little sweetie. Oh my, they DO grow up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie. They do grow quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just precious. What a wonderful way to start your day with hugs and kisses from your sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right Josie, you are truely blessed to have a daughter like Bailey. She is very precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to be your follower because I love your creations.I would love to make baby clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)