Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Things im working on Thursday

It has been kind of a crazy couple of weeks! I have made......

at least 10 swim diapers
Another set of newborn diapers which mailed off Monday
This adorable set for a friends baby shower (with a bunch more stuff, but this was what I was most proud of!)
Look how cute the romper is! (If you can click to enlarge it you can also see the new tags I just got!!!! YIPEE!!)
More to come if I can remember to take some pictures! :)

2 comments:

  1. how cute, Love the tag too! I won a giveaway of yours from Future mama... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh, the romper is ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)