Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Need some new recipes?

Today was a pretty productive day as far as food is concerned.... I havnt been doing so well laterly on that front, but I decided to redeem myself today! I made Crockpot Chicken Parm past as well as Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies! Want recipes?!?! How could you not! So here they are!

Chicken parm Pasta-
Ingredients-
Crock Pot
Chicken Breasts
Parmasean cheese
Motz cheese
1 egg
1/4 cup milk
Bread crumbs
Spagetti sauce
Spagetti Noodles

6-10 hours before you plan on serving....
Take as many chicken breasts as you would need for your family and trim them how you like them. Then you Take the egg and the milk and beat them together in a large bowl. Pour bread crumbs into a bowl as well. (I just buy the $0.97 italian ones at Walmart, but you could make some if you want!) Now you will dip the chicken into the egg wash and coat it, then into the bread crumbs making sure they are coated. Now throw it into the bottom of the crock pot and continue with all pieces. (I like to cut my chicken into smaller pieces.)

Once all pieces of chicken are in the crock pot you will cover the chicken with motz cheese and sprinkle parm cheese on top of that. Then pour in a can of spagetti sauce and top with more of both cheeses. Put on top, turn to low (5-10 hours) or high (3-4 hours) and wait!

About 20 minutes before you want to serve it put the spagetti in a pot and boil as normal.

Serve sauce and chicken mixture on top of spagetti and enjoy! Think of me as you eat it! :)


Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients-
1 box of spice cake mix
1 egg
1 can of pumpkin
1 bag of chocolate chips
Mix all of these together. Spoon onto cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for about 15-10 minutes and enjoy! You can top with cream cheese frosting! Once again- enjoy!! (p.s. I stole this one from Kelsey Nixon's (ala next food network star) blog- and it is a winner for sure!!)




3 comments:

  1. Oh those cookies are easy and sound so delicious. I adore pumnpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i am ready for this to eat....alas at a store working all day and can not cook.....wanna have company for dinner? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great. I love crockpot recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)