Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday Blog hop

Tuesday Blog Hop!

Todays blog hop is fill in the blanks- kind of fun! SO make sure you go sign up and do your own fill in the blanks!


You just found out you have one week to live. The first person you call is MY HUSBAND and say THE DOCTOR SAID I HAVE ONE WEEK TO LIVE, PLEASE GET THE REST OF THE WEEK OFF SCHOOL AND WORK AND COME HOME IMMEDIATELY! Immediately after hanging up the phone, you leave the doctors office and before heading home you go to THE TRAVEL AGENT so you can BOOK A VACATION TO HAWAII.

You gather your family at home that night and say MOMMY IS VERY SICK, BUT LUCKILY WE KNOW ABOUT THE PLAN OF SALVATION AND KNOW THAT WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN IF WE LIVE TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT! then all of you together HUG AND KISS AND THEN PACK OUR BAGS TO LEAVE.

You book a three day trip to three different places because you've always wanted to HAWAII, TURKS AND CACOOS and THE BAHAMAS.

For two more days you spend your time reading THE BOOK OF MORMAN AND SCRIPTURES, writing JOURNALS FOR MY KIDS, and TELLING MY FAMILY HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM. You make sure you CALL OLD FRIENDS, HUG EVERYONE I LOVE and TAKE A LITTLE TELL PEOPLE I HAVE WRONGED THAT I AM SORRY... three things you know you should have taken care of but have been putting off.

The final day is too personal to write about but you wonder to yourself: why did I have to get a death notice before I finally did all those things this week?

The reason I'll probably keeping putting off all those things is BECAUSE OF MONEY AND PRIDE but I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE A BETTER EFFORT AT IT.


MckLinky Blog Hop





2 comments:

  1. I would be traveling too. I think I'd spend most of the week traveling though. It would be hard to get all those places in with only three days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your answers! This post really makes you think about the important things in life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)