Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Caserole week!

SO guess what?!? I just went to open up my recipee thing I have on my computer- and oops, it is lost with all my other stuff! GrEaT......... So until I figure out what I am doing, uh- postponed again! hehehe- you are all going to stop reading since I keep making promises I dont keep... oh well! I need to get back to work.... Got a squirel, a mouse, a moose and a pair of pants to make- not to mention homework.... wish me luck and send me those recipees again!


2 comments:

  1. I'll have to send you my recipe again. I also wanted to tell you thank you for sending the swimsuit. I got it on Saturday, and it is so cute. I'm so amazed at how talented you are!! How do I give you feedback on your Etsy site, so everyone who looks there will know how cute your swimsuits are? I love it!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)