Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Crunchy Tuesday

This is somewhat of a repete post, but not really....

I have been to the pool quite a bit these past few days and every time I go it makes me cringe to see all the kids, (required up to age 4 at our pool) wearing swim diapers! GROSS! Seriosly people, those things are costing you $1 a diaper! Really?!? To have something that bulks up and makes it hard for your kid to walk, and when they sit on your lap you are completely soaked?

Cloth swim diapers are a MUST HAVE! Really- I am not just saying that because I make them (which will be at the end of the post) $1 a diaper?!?! It really just makes me sick. What is even worse is the discusting, wet, gel filled swim diapers all piled up in the trash.

Here is the deal ladies- I am going to offer my swim diaper for a special price for the ladies who read my blog- 1 for $10 and 2 for $18! That is a diaper that will last you AT LEAST ONE summer for the price of a pack that will last you 10 trips to the pool! Any size, any colors I have- I have boy stuff, I have girl stuff, mix and match your sizes and styles, but get your kids a cloth swim diaper!

Here are the details-
These swim diapers are made with a layer of knit next to baby's skin, with 3-4 layer of terry as a soaker inside to keep messes inside. Elastic encases the leg holes as well as the front and the back, to hug the baby's body and keep what is ment to be in the diaper IN! They then have a layer of cute lycra and can either be paired with one of the cute tops I make or they can be worn under any swim suit! They are trim, slim and fit perfectly. When you are done, simply pull it off, squeeze it out, and throw it in the wash or hang to dry like a normal swim suit! Seriosly- it is so easy and cost eficient that you will NEVER go back! Give it a try!! If you have been trying to convince your husband or yourself that you may like cloth diapers, try this first! I promise you will love it, or I will give you your money back!

http://ohbabyboutique.etsy.com
I will also give you a dollar off your order for every person your refer who buys a swim diaper! (make sure you leave me a comment and let me know who you refered when you order!) Lets help the earth and our pocketbooks one baby at a time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)