Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Things Im working on Thursday

I dont know if you noticed or not- but I got new swimsuit stuff in yesterday and have a few new things up on my Etsy site! including BOY swimsuits!!! SO make sure you go check it out!!! ohbabyboutique.etsy.com


I have been making diapers like crazy, but didnt snap a picture of them.... maybe later today! :) (not to mention my snaps arnt here yet so they arnt very functional....) I finished my woodland creatures and some cupcakes and sent them off, and I cut out about 6 pair and finished 2 pairs of jammies for the baby- I will take some pix of those later too! So not much of a show- but here ya go!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)