Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Monday, February 23, 2009

The easiest lasagna you will ever make!

I got a lot of stuff done today- I even made dinner! SO I decided to share one of my super cheap, super easy and super yummy recipe's!

Lasagna roll ups

1 lb hamburger browned
1 can spagetti sauce
1 tub cottage cheese
2 cups motserella cheese
3 heaping tablespoons parmasean cheese
10-14 lasagna noodles boiled and ready

Mix the hamburger and the sauce in a bowl. Drain noodles and set aside. (can be adente) Mix all cheeses together in another bowl. In a large glass caserolle dish lay out noodles one at a time and do this- Spread big spoonfuls of sauce mixture on noodles, then top with cheese's. Roll up starting at bottom adn being sure to keep contents inside. Move to the top of dish. Continue with all noodles! Take extra sauce and spread on top of noodles. Sprinkle extra cheese on top of that! Cook in over at 350 until bubbly and hot!

(I like to make mine up in the morning and put in fridge until half hour before we want to eat. Simply pop into oven before tunring it on to preheat (we dont want a broken glass caserolle! lol)

These can also be put into the microwave 1 or 2 at a time because it is all completely cooked! We just like ours crispy!

Vuallah! Let me know what you think if you try it!

4 comments:

  1. This is great! I have been wanting to search around and find some really easy recipes, that I am sure my grandkids will love. In a few weeks, two of my daughters will be delivering, five days apart. I know -- it's crazy!

    I'm going to juggle staying with each of them, and I am the cook when I am in their homes. So thanks:-)

    tDMg
    LdsNana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks yummy.

    Let me just make sure I am imagining it right, you basically made an lasagna enchilada?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Lasagna sounds so good right now! I'm still remodeling - going to buy the outdoor paint today - this would be perfect for dinner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)