Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Friend making monday!

Its time for another friend making monday! This one had SUCH a fun and exciting theme, I had to join in!
It is fall! With the fall t.v season about to be in FULL SWING! SO what are the t.v. shows you are the most excited about?!?!

For us here is our list of what is on our DVR.
*Ugly Betty
* The biggest loser
* Southland
* Grays Anatomy
* Ace of Cakes
* 2 1/2 Men
* Big Bang Theory

Mine also includes
*Private Practice
* All my Children
* The View
* General Hospital
* 20/20

What about you?

Go HERE to join in on all the fun!


7 comments:

  1. I like Ugly Betty, Grey`s Anatomy, 2 1/2 Men
    and Big Bang Theory too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a couple of the same ones. :)

    Biggest Loser and Big Bang Theory. I enjoy both of those shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't come across another blogger who watches AMC!!!

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on, give Vampire Diaries a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ace of Cakes is such a cool show, but it makes me want to eat cake...so does Cake Boss. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. We DVR Biggest Looser, So You Think You Can Dance, Southland, Top Chef, Project Runway, Hell's Kitchen, American Idol, Dancing With the Stars......Okay let's be honest I record these, Scott doesn't care as long as I let him watch Cops every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are TV addicts around here. I love Heroes and Ugly Betty. DH is a big Fringe fan and has sucked me in...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)