Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Big Sale from Black Wedenszday until Monday!

I am very excited to announce that I am having a HUGE sale at both my etsy sites! BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!!! This is a KILLER deal! (2 hats for $15?!?) This sale is going on at both of my stores Oh baby boutique and Payley . Make sure you take advantage of this sale! And if you have a custom request please let me know! If you buy, please buy the item of greater value and then in the message to seller please let me know what you want your free item to be! Make sure you include colors and sizes too!

Also, have you see this list of stores offering huge deals tomarrow? well go check it out and be sure to support moms trying to make some extra money this Holiday season by making you one of a kind products!!

LIST FOR BLACK WEDENSDAY






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)