Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Think about it Sunday

Since we are all still thinking Halloween, I will ask-
What was the best costume you ever dressed up in?
I have never had a hugly elaborate costume, in fact, mine were bought from the store every year- so nothing too exciting! I do remember being a genie once lol

And what do you think about daylight savings time? I think it sucks that it is only 3 and feels like 6:30... Plus baby woke up at 6 and took a 45 minute nap.... (usually 2-3 hours) so it is going to be a long night! Plus im not sure if I put her to bed early, same time or late tonight lol




2 comments:

  1. My mom always made our costumes. Our best were when I was in 3rd grade - we were Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and our costumes were made from green sweats with a foam shell covered in fabric and painted to look like a shell - they were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wew always had those cheesy store-bought costumes and back when I was a kid they were really cheesy. It didn't matter, I was all about the candy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)