Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sorry for the lack of posts....

Things have been a little crazy around here lately.... I finally finished my homework and am moving on to my externship- well that is once I get a new plug for my laptop... also a reason for the lack of posting! As soon as I finished my homework and was getting excited for a weekend away from home, of CoUrSe the baby gets sick, which all you moms out there know what that means- yep, now im sick too! I can handle the runny nose and fever, but coughs drive me NUTS! Poor baby was coughing every 3-5 seconds last night without stop! I had taken her to the dr. earlier in the day in hopes of geting some medicine, but he was more concerned with the lingering cough she has had for over 3 months.... So he sent us for chest x-rays.... Raise your hand if you have had to sit through one of these watching your child in the plastic torture be- NOT my idea of fun.

Everything turned out fine and he gave her some meds to try to make the cough go away. Good for the long term, BAD for the short term. She has been coughing so hard tonight that she just puked ALL down my shirt- this is what being a mom is all about.....

If you dont have kids yet- look what you get to look forward to!



3 comments:

  1. Girl, I am SO with you on the x-ray thing. That truly sucks.

    Hope she gets to feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor dear and they will forget all this mess...but it is what we do. thank goodness we are not birds urping up their dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor baby and poor mommy. Hope everyone is well soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)