Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Treats the kids can help with!

Sorry about the serious lack in posting. It started with my computer cord going out last weekend, and then when I turned on my computer on Thursday it crashed.... Awesome! So anyway, I am back now with a new computer cord and im ready to get back at it!

So last night we were board around here, and "I hungy" so we made some pizza! Boo Boo had a TON of fun and I am convinced this is one of those meals any aged kid would love to help with!

Ingredients:
1 tube Pillsbury pizza dough
1 jar pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce
pizza toppings (we used pepperoni)

So all you do is spread out the dough on a grease pan. Pop open the sauce and give your kid a spoon. Show them how to spoon and spread it on and let them go to town. Mine was pounding the spoon onto the dough because she thought that was what I was doing... made some fun holes in the dough lol!
Then let them spread out the cheese
Then we put our toppings on and cover with another layer of cheese.
(Mine wanted to see how it tasted I guess.... She took a big handful out lol!)
Cook as directions say and make sure to praise your kid about being the chef for the night! No brain activity that can save your sanity and make your kids super proud of themselves for "making dinner!"




4 comments:

  1. pizza night has always been a fav for us too. we use the boboli crust and go wild with topping. favs are alfredo sauce, spinich and bacon (that which is precooked) also chicken (precooked too) with olives and onion sans the sauce but lots of cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a fun mama :) . Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No fun about the computer... I love how she helped out. Way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! My daughter LOVES to help with anything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)