Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Monday, November 16, 2009

I got tagged

Brandy over at the buzz tagged me in a photo tag. The point is to go to the 1st folder on your computer and post the 10th picture in that folder. Well, since my computer just lost ALL my pictures AgAiN all I have is what is on my camera card, and here is the 10th picture.....

I dont know what these pictures are.... I can see she is eating string cheese and is in the backyard playing, but that is about it hehe! Crazy how much they change in 6 months isnt it! I do know that I got that dress at Walmart for $2 and was pretty proud of it! heheI tag
Jackie
Too many hats
Amy


6 comments:

  1. Cute picture and great buy. I will get this up soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job and so nice to see more of you adorable lil girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a cutie and the two dollar dress is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, she is cute no matter what she is doing. I have no clue what I'm going to find in my folder - yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)