Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lazy Saturday.....

I love it when there is a holiday on a Friday because Saturday and Sunday always feel like bonus days! hehehehe. This weekend has been filled with parades, rodeos, food, friends, hot whether and cleaning out kennels.... The last 2 dont make for a very fun combo! hehehehe

Right now my baby is in her crib fake snoring and hiccuping at the same time.... who does that! not to mention what 17 month old knows how to fake snore?! hahahahahaha!

I am trying to work on a new tutorial but I need some ideas- anyone have one? Knitting, sewing, crafting- throw some out to me! :) Hope you have a great weekend and see ya tomorrow!



1 comment:

  1. Sorry, no ideas from me I am not crafty and I don't try to be, so while I do enjoy your tutorials, unfortunately I don't use them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)