Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A couple of things I *Hate*

Its true- hate is a very strong word, but there are a few things that I cant help but hate- here are a few of them....
1. The neighbors. I do not hate ThEm, but I DO hate that they cannot go out their door without slamming it as hard as they possibly can. It pops back open and they continue this at least 7 times EVERY time they walk outside! Seriously?!? You know that all you have to do it close it carefully and it will shut every time.... oh brother! (He also insists on showeling the vacent spot next to their car every time it snows....)
2. When DH moves my stuff, trying to 'help me clean up'...... I cant ever find any of it again! and neither can he!
3. Dishes!! I cannot stand dishes! The thought, the feel, the smell- it all makes me sick! YUCK!
4. Putting away laundry. I enjoy the actual DoInG laundry part, but I often forget to switch the last load into the dryer, and it always takes me a few days to get it all put away.... not that its hard- I just have better things to do!
5. The post office- how can it seriosly cost so much to mail things!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)