Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

my craft for the week

So I am really hopeing to be able to put up a new craft and a tutorial every week. Well, this week was filled with homework, trying to get packages ready to mail and learning to knit. So I guess all I have to talk about today is knitting.... SO that isnt very exciting! My sewing machine is still broken, and that has put me into a bit of a slump. Hopefully it gets fixed soon! Anyone know a good Brother repairman?

SO I will try to do something good today and get it posted this weekend! (It will probably still be baby birthday party stuff....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)