Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Learning to knit

I am bound and determined to learn how to knit. I use cloth diapers, and wool pants are apparently the way to go. I actually have a trade going on with two nice mama's right now for 2 seperate pairs of wool pants and I am super excited. I learned how to knit once from my neighbor when I was young, but I only did about 7 rows and being a busy teenager, I gave up. But now I am going to try it- what do I have to lose! Sure I have WAY too much to do right now to waste much time, but I need a new way to relax! So here goes- I am going to try it! I actually found a woman who makes the most DARLING knit things http://www.forevrandaday.blogspot.com/
Anyway, we have a trade worked out and she is going to make Ray Ray a pair of DARLING cowgirl baby booties! I seriosly cannot wait to get them! If you have a baby or are about to have a baby, please check out her site- her stuff it to die for, and her prices are SO low it is unbeleivable! I also got a pair of black double strap mary janes and a headband to match the boots- I seriosly cannot wait!
SO let me know your tips or tricks on how to knit, and also let me know what your favorate item on the forever and a day blog is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)