Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sometimes the best snacks in life are almost free...

I am not really a cookie person, same with cake. I am also not much of a breakfast person, or lunch or dinner for that matter. I guess you could say I eat to live, rather than live to eat! There is one snack that I can always eat, and it just happens to be one that I consider pretty good for me! (haha, but probably not!)
Crunchy peanut butter and crackers! Not only do I love it, but so does DH and I am sure Ray Ray will love it as soon as she is old enough to try it! I really wasnt too worried about waiting with her- no one in my family has any sort of allergies, but I guess DH has some pretty severe nut allergies in some of his uncles and cousins, so I guess we better wait. Anyhow- A great and inexpensive treat that really is better for you than a cookie! :) (Just watch out for those peanut butter recalls!!) If you are hungry right now, I dare you to eat just 3 of these babies and you will be satisfied for hours! haha- now tell me what your favorate cheap snack is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)