Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Monday, March 23, 2009

10% off or free shipping at oh baby boutique!

Since it is springtime, I need to do a little bit of spring cleaning in my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6925240 I am offering 10% off the entire purchase, or free shipping with any order when you mention my blog at checkout! Please take a chance and look at all the stuff I have for sale on there! Everything made by me, in a pet and smoke free home! Please tell your friends and family! Thanks for looking, and hopefully you find something you like!! (Each purchase also comes with a freebie!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)