Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Friday, March 13, 2009

A helpful tip for the weekend #1

Ever get tired of getting your baby (or little one) the cutest pair of socks, only to have them eaten by the washing machine? Well here is a tip I learned before my DD was born that has proven to be a real lifesaver!
Invest in a mesh laundry bag (one you put your delicates in). You can get one of these at Walmart for about $2, and it is a well worth it, sanity saver!! Every time you take off a sock, just throw it in the bag. When you go to do wash, you just chuck the whole bag in the washer and dryer and wallah- you get freshly washed, matching socks every time!

(My DD loves to take her socks, shoes, hairbow and anything else she can get off in the car, and throw them. So this technique works much better for me when she is not allowed to ride in the car lol! )


4 comments:

  1. That is a great idea! Even for adults. That way you never lose half a pair of socks. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also use the lingerie bags for my cloth nursing pads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I've used this for years - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)