Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

My new favorate thing!



SO I figure it is time to blog again.... I am getting really bad at this! I am trying to finish up my school work, make some things I need to get done quickly for trades, and Make stuff for my new guest spot on the website "she creates"! But here is something I found this week that I am totally in love with!

Trimsies!!! www.trimsies.com This is the best cloth diaper pattern EVER! I always told myself I would never buy a pattern for Cloth Diapers- it was just too easy to come up with one! But then I got the opportunity to have this one and jumped on it. I was sceptical at first, but once I tried it, I am in LOVE! It uses much less fabric than my other ones, it sews together super easy, and the fit is fantastic! I used 2 layers of knit and 3 layers of terry on the first couple I used and it was fabulous! Ray Ray's bum looked just the same in her little jeans as it does with a sposie! I was very impressed! I am going to make a few with PUL (waterproof fabric) today and I am sure I will never go back to the ones I have been using! (and I vow to never use a disposable again!) I will be getting licenced for them VERY soon, and if you want to try some feel free to email me or leave me a comment with how to get back to you!


4 comments:

  1. Oops...I left a comment and it looks like it disappeared.

    Very cool diaper! And my favourite colour, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a neat diaper!! Wow!!
    And, here's a question for you...not that I'm blog stalking, but...
    Do you know Jenn and Jordan from The Craworama? I noticed that you had left a comment on their blog. My husband was best friends with Jordan in high school. I love blogging, because it lets us still keep in touch. Anyway, it's definitely a small world, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute!!! How are you, Josie??

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I thought diaper covers seems a little overkill since it's like one more thing to take off but your explanation of them makes them seem pretty practical! Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)