Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tip for the weekend #4

Does your baby/ kid have a hard time brushing their teeth? I have the perfect little game that might just make them open up! When you are brushing, ask them to open up so you can tickle their tongue! Even 1 year olds get the concept and find it pretty funny! Works every time at our house, try it at yours and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds cute! Do you think it will work on my almost four year old? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We found that making different brushing noises for different positions worked for our kids. EEEE is keep your mouth closed so I can get the front of your teeth. AAAH is open up and so I can get the inside. Then their favorite part MMMM where they get to stick their tongue out at me and I brush it all up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try that for fun! But thankfully we have never had a problem with brushing our sons teeth. He loves it. And asks me multiple times per day to brush his teeth. I have no idea why he loves it but I am going to indulge him every time he asks! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)