Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tip for the weekend #3

I know the weekend is almost over- but I needed to type this out before I forgot! lol. My LO loves to eat pureed baby food, and loves to eat finger foods, but she absolutely refuses to eat any baby food with chunks in it! It drives me nuts! (She actually will fish the chunks out with her hand!!) Anyway, I came up with a clever way to get her to learn to chew up those chunks!

Baby loves yogurt mixed with applesauce. She also LOVES graham crackers! I take the crackers and crunch them up into smallish pieces and mix them in with the treat. She will make a face at first, but once she gets started she loves it! It is a great idea to get new eaters in to eating bigger peices, because the crackers dissolve on their own!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny - this is a great tip - I'd love to see a pic of her doing this - even the face she makes just before

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)