Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

week of casseroles!

I have officially christened next week casserole a day week! I have received MANY great recipe's that I cant wait to try out! Any other ones would be so much appreciated! I will make a casserole every day next week and let you guys know what I think- along with the recipe! Feel free to play along- or to send over as many yummy recipe's as you can come up with! I have a feeling it may be a long week.... hahaha!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh I'm excited! I was just asking for some recipes to try out!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to try out some new recipes, right along with you.

    P.S. I got the socks/baby leg warmers in the mail today, along with the bows! Thank you so much...They are so cute! I love the leg warmers and the bows, and now I want to make a whole bunch of both of them! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for casserole week--I'm always looking for a good recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think casserole week sounds like so much fun. And I hope you do play along with Vintage Photo Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea!!! do you know of any casserole cookbooks?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)