Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

my excuse

On Friday I got a nice call from my teacher telling me that I have 4 whole sections (ie entire books) that I have to read and do tests on by March 30..... so if you dont hear or see much of me in a few days- you will know why! It also doesnt help that I dont have one of the books- for some reason I only have the workbook! Luckily the girl next door just finished my program and will let me borrow it! In the meantime- I will get a tutorial going to post as soon as I think of what to do! ANyone have any ideas or suggestions of something they would love to make but dont know how to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)