Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Too true not to share

* WHY I LOVE MUM *
Mum and Dad were watching TV when Mum said, 'I'm tired, and it's getting late I
think I'll go to bed'
She went to the kitchen to make sandwiches for the next day's lunches.
Rinsed out the popcorn bowls, took meat out of the freezer for dinner the following evening, checked the cereal box levels, filled the sugar container and put
spoons and bowls on the table.

She then put some wet clothes in the dryer, put a load of clothes into the washer, ironed a shirt and secured a loose button.
She yawned and stretched and headed for the bedroom. She stopped by the desk
and wrote a note to the teacher, counted out some cash for an excursion, and
pulled a text book out from hiding under the chair.

She signed a birthday card for a friend, addressed and stamped the envelope and
wrote a quick note for the grocery store. She put both near her purse.

Mum then washed her face with 3 in 1 cleanser, put on her Night solution &
age fighting moisturiser, brushed and flossed her teeth and filed her nails.

Dad called out, 'I thought you were going to bed.'
'I'm on my way,' she said.

She put some water into the dog's dish and put the cat outside, then made sure
the doors were locked.

She looked in on each of the kids and turned out their bedside lamps and TV's,
hung up a shirt, threw some dirty socks into the basket, and had a brief conversation with the one up still doing homework.
In her own room, she set the alarm; laid out clothing for the next day, straightened up
the shoe rack. She added three things to her 6 most important things to do list. She said her prayers, and visualized the accomplishment of her goals

About that time, Dad turned off the TV and announced to no one in particular. 'I'm going to bed.'

And he did...without another thought.

Anything extraordinary here? Wonder why women live
longer...?



CAUSE WE ARE MADE FOR THE LONG HAUL..... (and we can't die sooner, we still have things
to do!!!!)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)