Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Durh

I am sure at least a few of you are wondering where casserole week went.... Well it will officially kick off NEXT Monday! lol. DH forgot to tell me that he had a big test next Monday and would be at the school the entire week- meaning no dinners as a fam :( But oh well- we will kick it off Monday and it will all be good! Now you just all have an excuse to send over some more recipe's! There is a prize involved remember!


3 comments:

  1. lol!! I guess we can wait until next week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I didn't miss the casserole week. This week got crazy for us too! By the way, I wanted to tell you thank you so much for the socks. I got them in the mail a while ago. They are so cute. I still need to post a picture of my cutie wearing them, and then I'll blog about it. And thanks for the bows too. They were an added treat. I really love the socks and the bows!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)