Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Flashback Friday!

It is so hard to beleive that this....
(The day after she was born)
(2 weeks old)
(1 month old)
(3 months old ish)
(6 months old)
(7 months old)
(7 months old)
(7 months old)

Has turned into this.....


Yes, it is true. My little baby will be 18 months old tomorrow! The thought alone makes me want to cry! Where has the time gone?!? I love you baby!

9 comments:

  1. she is adorable! isn't it amazing how fast they grow up? It definitely goes by WAY TOO fast!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. before you know it she will be in college and writing her own blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just gave you an award - come stop by to receive on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how time flies. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me tell you, I feel the same way about my daughter and she is 16! You sure have a beautiful sweetie there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHE. IS. TOO. CUTE!!!!!!!

    I so know what you mean...Dakin will be 2 in October, and I can't believe it...where on earth did my baby go?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes yes they grow really fast. You don't want to miss a thing!

    Happy birthday to your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so adorable! It's amazing how fast they grow up!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)