Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Friend making Monday

Friend Makin Monday

1. Do you cook every night?
Almost! We have been WAY better about eating at home lately, and I am usually the one who cooks, but occasionally DH will make tacos or breakfast or something!

2. What kind of laundry detergen
t do you use & why?

I use Tide when I buy what I like, but right now I have arm and hammer as well as ALL. I use Dreft for the baby, oxy clean for the diapers and lots of baking soda.

3. Do you do laundry every day or loads at a time?

Loads at a time, but it usually piles up and I end up leaving some of it in the dryer and washer and have to do it again.... Im bad at laundry! :)
4. How often do you eat out per week?
Not at all lately! Used to be a lot, but we have been really good all summer!


5. Where do you usually eat out?

Arby's is my favorite, but I love mexican food and pizza which are kind of fast food?

6. What is your favorite retail store?
I only shop at Walmart and the Hobby Lobby it seams lol.

7. What's your favorite thing to drink?
Water and 3/4 sprite, 1/4 raspberry crystal light!

8. Do you take vitamins? What kind?

Nope


9. What percentage of the household chores to you do?
95%. DH helps clean when the house is a total mess, and takes out the trash most of the time, but I do all the rest!


10. Do your children do chores? {Or will they, did they, etc}
The baby helps me put clothes in and out of the dryer and likes to put things away and clean up her toys.

11. Do you go to church?

Yep! We are the primary teachers for the 8 year olds!

12. Do you have a housework schedule?

No, just clean what is a mess!


13. Do you keep a working budget?

The budget is to pay all the bills, then food and that is basically what we have the money for! :)


14. What do you do at night as a family?
Play outside, go swimming, go to the hot tub that kind of stuff.

15. How do you prepare yourself for a new week?

By taking the weekend off! lol!! And by trying to get the house clean.
16. What do your mornings look like?

I wake up and we take DH to school, then I come home and do homework all morning. A drag but it has to be done! :)

17. What time do you get up in the mornings?

Around 7:30-8

18. What time do you go to bed at night?

Between 10:30 and 11.

19. How do you manage all of the paperwork that floods into your household? {bills, school work, magazines, ads, etc}

I pull off the bill sections and the envelopes only and throw everything else in the recycle bin!

20. How do you keep your household organized? {calendars, charts, etc}
My brain. And I have a calender for the big stuff.




2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)