Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stuff

Wow, it feels like forever since I have actually written something on here! :) This week had some serious ups and downs, including getting our awesome 100 gallon fish tank up and going, and also loosing our dog to an accident. So it has been pretty emotional! The other night we watched "8 Seconds" and ended up both bawling for like an hour straight! What movie can YOU not watch without crying? Leave me a comment and I will make sure to stear clear lol, or not! :)

I am giving everyone one last chance to sign up for the recipe swap! Just email your stuff to me at ohbabyboutique@live.com it doesn't matter, you can send it ANYTHING we would just be happy to have it! Either way that should be getting sent out tomorrow!

I will be back up and running tomorrow, and hope you all got a chance to sign up for some giveaways!


10 comments:

  1. seriously CHARLY I BALL HARD everytime...
    and
    armageddon...

    I do cry at the end of independance day when the guy.. yeah...

    I should watch armageddon i'm bored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always, The Notebook, Little Women, P.S. I Love You, Steel Magnolias, Hope Floats, King Kong, My Dog Skip, Wide Awake, and even Marley and Me made me cry when I first saw it the other night. These are the first ones I could think of. But lately a lot of kid movies make me start to cry...like Land Before Time, Lion King, etc. It's so hard for me to see my 3 and 5 year old get so upset over the main character losing a parent. :(

    I'm so sorry to hear about your furry child. That makes ME want to cry, too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a better day tomorrow
    my heart is with you
    and i sent recipes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! 100 gallon!

    I'm so sorry about your dog, I know that's hard. Hugs to you, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Little Princess. Gets me every time. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry about your dog, losing a pet is so difficult. Movies that make me cry- Gone With the Wind, The Little Mermaid (when she has to say goodbye to her dad, gets me every time), Armageddon, Turner & Hooch, The Notebook, and Becoming Jane. I'm a cry baby- I could go on and on! Hope you have a better week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry about you dog. I hope you are all doing okay. Terms of Endearment for me...will right now...everything (lack of hormones)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sooo sorry about your dog :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sorry to hear about your dog. I, myself am a true canine lover. Thanks for letting me hang out at your place!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't watch Green Mile. I saw it once, cried, and can't watch it again. Also Becoming Jane is a tear jerker.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)