Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Things im working on Thursday

Your kids are going to be SO jealous of my baby and my niece this Christmas. Its ok, I can say it because it is true! :) Why you might ask.....(The lens on my camera is broken, so these pictures are off her site! :) )

Thats right! I taught myself how to crochet last week and this is my first project- the yo gabba gabba! Go to crafty is cool and buy yourself the pattern! If you have ever wanted to learn to crochet this is your chance! The paterns are great, they are super easy and well layed out, and the maker of the pattern is very nice and helpful with any questions you might have! Really guys! All you need is some yarn, a crochet hook and a computer with google and you can figure out how to make these darling little guys all your own! Shoot me an email if you have any questions! :)



12 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see them in person!
    Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talented. I have tried to crochet and it doesn't look like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh, let me know how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice i'm wondering if i could figure those out by Christmas?? hmm...oh and Mamacita is now dancing around saying "those are Yo Gabba Gabbas on your computer Momma" "I love Yo Gabba Gabbas" and she does.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine would look like a huge ball not anything like those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow - that is awesome!!! i tried to teach myself how to crochet while pregnant w/ my first and never mastered it. do you really think I will be able to get it w/ this? if so, I would love to try. just not sure if i have the courage to try again. You did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didnt make those ones people- gotta give credit where credit is due! I promise to take pictures of mine as soon as I get a camera around them! And to all you wondering about them- YES they are EASY! I have never crocheted a pattern before and it is mostly just single crochets with a few other things in there that you can google and master! Maybe just buy one pattern for now instead of the whole kit, but I promise you will soon be buying the whole set! I started this project on Wed of last week and have finished all but plex! I promise you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see a picture...and you are my idol, teaching yourself to do this. I love how you just set your mind to do something and then figure it out! Can you drop by my place tomorrow and help me with my crocheting?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see your finished toys! Thanks so much and have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, these are GREAT!!! You are so talented. Chase loves Yo Gabba Gabba, and he would adore these (lol). Im thinking about having him be DJ Lance for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)