Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Recipe swap!

I have wanted to do a big swap again for quite a while now, but I have decided to do something a little less massive and do something we all need and will use! I am going to host a RECIPE SWAP!! Here is how it will work. Shoot me an email at ohbabyboutique@live.com that contains 3 recipes, 1 for a drink or appetizer, one for a main dish, and one for a desert! ( make sure to title it recipe swap so it doesn't get deleted!) You should also sign yourself up as a follower so you dont miss out on any of the fun!! Once I get your email I will add you to an email list and compile all of the recipes that everyone sends, put them in order and email the entire list out to you by August 24! This will be so fun, and with the school year starting we all need a little bit of help with meal plans and making things easier and cost less! Once the first initial recipe swap is all completed at the end of the month I will be starting a new biweakly feature where I will shoot out an ingredient and you will all email me your best recipe featuring the ingredient! I will post all the recipes I get on Fridays and you will have the weekend to try out your favorites and add them all the compiled recipe book! Sounds super fun right?!? SO shoot me an email at ohbabyboutique@live.com and lets get this started! All recipes should be in to me by August 13! That gives you a few days! Make sure to post about this swap and get all your friends in on the fun! The more recipes we get the better our book will be!! And make sure to add your name and where you live so that we can see all the fun places the recipes are collected from!

9 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'll be working on a list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds fun, and a lot of work for you. :)
    Thanks for entering my giveaway i'll gather my recipes and send over the email!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a lot of fun. I am not much of a cook though. I may give this a try. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does sound like lots of fun. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun - I emailed you my recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this sounds like fun! Now I need to figure out which recipes to send you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely always looking for new recipes. I'll have to email you to join in the fun. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)