Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wordless and WTF Wed





Now for the WTF. If it is illigal in Utah to text while driving, how in the world do dumb college kids think they can text and RIDE A FREAKIN BIKE?!?! Oh how I hate driving DH to school some days! It is like a maze to miss hitting kid after kid after kid! Not to mention PEOPLE- THE SIDEWALK IS NOT FOR BIKES!!!!! yesterday we are walking down the sidewalk and someon yells "EXCUSE ME!" and then goes plowing around us on her bike.... ug!



4 comments:

  1. I hear ya. I live right down the street from a university and people are always parking on my street and walking there - somedays I could easily pick off 5 or 6 of them a day if I was watching because of course they never watch - between texting and walking or carrying on a heated telephone conversation and walking they are in their own little world.

    I actually love where I live, but I often wonder if these young people are going to survive until their 25th birthday with how amazingly unaware they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand. We live in a town that is big on biking for all ages. I don't mind people riding their bike, but I hate getting ran over when I am walking down the sidewalk. Especially when they are texting and don't see me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not text and drive, walk , or do anything. Are you on another blog page today? Was that your family I saw? I am suppose to shop here for an outfit right?? Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a good point. Hey, when do you want to work on the car???? We are ready, Scott has his last final tonight and then we are FREE of school, well for a while anyway, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)