Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I got another award!


I just got this lovely award from Jackie over at 3 little ones! She is so nice and leaves great comments! :) Go check out her blog and find out for yourself!

Now for passing some love back into the blogosphere. Here are the rules of this award:

- This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.
- These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
- They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
- Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
- Please give more attention to these writers.
- Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
- I will pass this award to some of my bloggy friends that I find exceedingly charming...

I have chosen to pass this award to:
*Maggie at Maggies Dinner Dates
*Chelle at Sincerely Chelle
*Hostage negotiation of a stay at home mom
* Tara at Kidz
*The crumb crunchers
* Brandy at The Buzz

Thanks to everyone who reads my blog! I love reading your comments and hearing what you have to say! It is so refreshing to know that someone actually reads and responds to what I have to say! I cant wait to get to know each of you even better! HUGS!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award girl! you deserve it!! Seriously, you ROCK!

    I was actually writing a post last night and though about you! I'm REALLY going to need to be taking A LOT of advice from you over the next year! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you on your award. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you on your award. These are usually very thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award!! Your little one is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Josie! Have a wonderful Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats. and thanks for picking lil ol me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the award! It's my first one ever! I appreciate that someone finds my blog fun and useful! And right back at you!
    Maggie
    www.maggiesdinnerdates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Josie! I just saw your comment/award right now. I've been away from the blog for awhile. But I am so flattered that you would choose me for an award! Thanks! (blush, blush)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)