Sign my guestbook!

Come, enjoy, leave a comment and come back often!!

If you become my follower I will absolutely return the favor!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Think about it Sunday

DO you think you have an addictive personality? Im not necessarily talking about substance abuse here! lol.

About 2 months ago I started playing a game on facebook. I would play when I needed a quick break from homework. I never read the rules, I just did my own little thing and that was it. Then I told my MIL about it. She decided to try her hand at it. She has been playing 3 weeks now and has passed me up in levels. She is a little more die hard at it though and read the forems, etc and know all the tricks. Then about 2 weeks ago DH started playing, he has only gone up about 20 levels, but he had a few Saturdays there where it was a pretty big part of the day! Then comes someone who shall not be named- this person started playing on Monday and has since passed me up in levels already! I am in no way saying this is a bad thing, just makes me wonder about what people can become so easily addicted to!

For me it is knitting, sewing, sometimes computer stuff, but not usually. I must say though, that once people started passing me in levels I started becomeing adicted and I didnt like myself! hehehehe! But things like food I dont think I could ever be addicted to.... who knows!

So what are you addicted to? DO you think you have an adictive personality?

8 comments:

  1. I am addicted to reading. While I do also like this game, I don't like it that much, and it has taken me a few weeks to go up to where you are. BUT give me a good book and I HAVE to read the entire thing. So I will admit to reading a 900+ page book in 1 day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. During the semester, I don't start anything (computer games, books, etc.) because I know I will just do those rather than homework. I just started that Farmtown game yesterday because I was curious about it and my semester just ended. In two weeks when school starts again, I will hopefully stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm addicted to sleep, I cannot live without it. Oh and oxygen, I really like oxygen. I am not sure I have the time to be addicted to anything, too many distractions to pull me away all the time. I would really like to be addicted to exercise, but sadly I am not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am addicted to chocolate, sweet tea, and blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging is a great one! I think that may be on my list too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are you trying to say?> I have too much time on my hands? It was a GREAT un-stressor... Glad to try it out. :)

    But I do have a life to catch up on now.. :(

    Hope all is well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I forgot to say:

    I get addicted to whatever for that day sounds good. Making bows for HOURS or playing outside for HOURS or cleaning for HOURS... depends on my mood. I could READ for HOURS if I have the right book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am addicted to spending time with my children and their families! Never Enough Time!!!
    I love them all so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Dont forget to leave a comment! :)